mercredi 1 juillet 2009

Jane's corner view n°12 - France

This week's theme chosen by Lisa
for Jane's corner view is "staple foods"...

Cette semaine pour le "corner view" de Jane,
Lisa a choisi le thème des " plats typiques"...


I open for you my 2 cook books (you are lucky they are not packed yet), 1 for the salted dishes and 1 for the sweet dishes,
these are recipes found in magazines or given by friends and family ...

Je vous ouvre mes 2 livres de cuisine (vous avez de la chance ils ne sont pas encore emballés), 1 pour les plats salés et 1 pour les plats sucrés,
ce sont des recettes trouvées dans des magazines ou données par des amis ou la famille ...

leek and goat cheese tart & tartiflette
tarte poireaux-chèvre & tartiflette

zucchinis and feta soup & cream of cauliflower with scallops
potage courgettes féta & velouté de chou-fleur aux Saint jacques

I don't have the recipe but I like the photo ...
je n'ai pas la recette mais j'aime bien la photo ...

mushrooms cappucino & rabbit in mustard sauce
cappucino de champignons & lapin à la moutarde

soft chocolate cake & chocolate balls
fondant au chocolat & truffes au chocolat

20 commentaires:

Francesca a dit…

I feel a little awkward asking you to write out a recipe knowing that you're very busy, but when you have the chance, I'd be interested in the ingredients for the zucchini soup (don't worry about translating, I have a dictionary!). Mushroom cappuccino?!
PS When are you moving?

Anonyme a dit…

Delicious!!
But....are you moving ALREADY???

24 rue L a dit…

Miam, j'en ai l'eau à la bouche!

Unknown a dit…

All look great. I am with Francesca, if you have time...

Guusje a dit…

Delish....

sophie a dit…

Quouahhh !!!
Tu ne vas pas participer au Corner view durant l'été !
mais ça ne va pas du tout. (phrase préférée de ma chef).
Excuses moi, ce sont tes recettes qui me font tourner la tête car j'ai faim et ce n'est pas encore l'heure du déjeuner.
Bises

Pamela a dit…

Everything looks delicious and some of the dishes sound very intriguing - mushroom cappuccino?

Palmer and Co a dit…

Oh, I love all your selections! I'd take a big bite of each!

Hope the move goes well! Best wishes!

jane a dit…

what a wonderful idea. i´ll wait until september to bother you for some recipes! besos!

Joyce a dit…

All of the recipes look great! I can't wait to hear about your move. Happy packing. xoxo

Cate a dit…

the french know how to do it in the food department. lusciousness.

Ana Cristina Abreu a dit…

wow
i love that.
and you're very organized!!

caitlin a dit…

Oh yum.. seriously yum.

;) a dit…

Tu n'auras pas à traduire !!! en français, ça ira ;) les petites "balls" de chocolat me tentent bien !!! Bonne idée... et j'admire ta patience pour classer et confectionner ton propre livre de recettes !!!

Bon ! à taaable !

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

sur ces bonnes recettes,je te souhaite un bon déménagement, une très bonne installation mais en attendant de très très bonnes vacances...moi qui n'en aurait pas !
;)))

malo a dit…

Looks delicious. Good look with the moving. Looking forward to have you back in September!

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

I will miss you...try to stay in touch ...September is a long time??
enjoy summer

epe a dit…

mmmm, sounds delicious!

april a dit…

i'm hungry now...cookbooks are a wonderful. wish you a good time with moving....looking forward to september*

et lille oejeblik - a little moment a dit…

oh, that zucchini and feta soup... you must share the recipe when you have time.

i wish you all the best with your packing and moving. i hope you will be able to post once in a while, but if not, i will be right here when you return :)