lundi 20 juillet 2009

Nothing Elegant

un site coréen où j'ai envie de tout acheter ...
a korean site where I want to buy everything ...



c'est chez Nothing Elegant
it is on Nothing Elegant's site
- found via Simple Song -

18 commentaires:

unefleurenville a dit…

c'est vrai que tout ceci est bien tentant!

24 rue L a dit…

Et que tout donne envie..!

jane a dit…

don´t know how you find these sites- but i´m glad you do! besos!

nata a dit…

Je veux bien y faire un saut avec toi !
;-)

Francesca a dit…

I won't check this one out, I know I'd want to buy everything also!

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

il me semble avoir vu le scotch de couleur chez mr Minouchet ... j'aime en tout cas beaucoup !

Zen esSens a dit…

Je ferai comme toi ... dès qu'il y aura un peu plus dans sa boutique. Je craque pour les papuers collants!

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

this is funny, I did look at the stamps set last night...
love the books

et lille oejeblik - a little moment a dit…

love everything! so simple and beautiful.

where in the world are you now, btw? already settling in in poland?

wishing you a great new start if so :)

Traveling Mama a dit…

This is one of my favorite too!

blabla, etc a dit…

même en vacances,
tu nous dégotes
des adresses
absolutly fabulous
;-)

tyler a dit…

a fun find! love the jewel-toned tape. i would hoard this and never find the perfect project. off to check out this shop, thanks.

lamaisonrouge a dit…

Ah oui ! tu as raison... j'adore ces p'tites bricoles !!

Unknown a dit…

UAHH
Beautiful things. Just ask for two, one for you and one for me.

malo a dit…

Those places are very seductive and dangerous. Great find :-)

meredith cheng - munaluna a dit…

There are so many Japanese stationary stores here that sell cute and colorful photo albums, notebooks, and card...I have to be careful when I go to them because I'll come out of there poor!

Emma a dit…

Je comprends!...

mars avril mai a dit…

ca me donne très envie aussi!!!