"The incredible, the mysterious mustache" is the subject of the Jane's corner view for this week.
The mustache is not very popular in Poland
so I chose to take you to the country where I saw the most amazing mustaches ...
"L'incroyable, mystérieuse moustache" est le sujet du corner view de Jane cette semaine.
La moustache n'est pas très populaire en Pologne
donc j'ai choisi de vous emmener dans le pays où j'ai vu les moustaches les plus incroyables ...

photo delhiunbound.blogspot.com
welcome to Rajasthan - India
bienvenue au Rajasthan - Inde

photo AP Kevin Frayer
mustache competitions are popular in Rajasthan
les compétitions de moustaches sont très populaires au Rajasthan

Photo AP Kevin Frayer
to stress his honor a Rajasthani man will swear on his mustache
si sa parole est mise en doute un Rajasthani jurera sur sa moustache

photo wanderlustandlipstick.com
the list of all the participants to Jane's corner view is here or there
La liste de tous les participants au corner view de Jane est ici ou là
so I chose to take you to the country where I saw the most amazing mustaches ...
"L'incroyable, mystérieuse moustache" est le sujet du corner view de Jane cette semaine.
La moustache n'est pas très populaire en Pologne
donc j'ai choisi de vous emmener dans le pays où j'ai vu les moustaches les plus incroyables ...
photo delhiunbound.blogspot.com
welcome to Rajasthan - India
bienvenue au Rajasthan - Inde

photo AP Kevin Frayer
mustache competitions are popular in Rajasthan
les compétitions de moustaches sont très populaires au Rajasthan

Photo AP Kevin Frayer
to stress his honor a Rajasthani man will swear on his mustache
si sa parole est mise en doute un Rajasthani jurera sur sa moustache

photo wanderlustandlipstick.com
the list of all the participants to Jane's corner view is here or there
La liste de tous les participants au corner view de Jane est ici ou là

21 commentaires:
Les pros de la moustache, c'est vrai qu'ils sont hors compet'!
wow. I want one now. a bushy white tache...
You've found the essence of the expression of Mustaches!
incredible, Those man are righjt to be proud of their mustaches!
I guess on some people mustache really looks good.
j'aurais pu parier sur l'Inde!
jolies moustaches
These are great!
wauw!!
haha! very cool
love these indian moustaches - particular the one with the roses! :)
I love the wooden fellow in pic 1!!
oi oi, what a lovely post!
fabuleusessss moustaches!
those are serious moustaches!!
Great photos! I am not a mustache person, but these are so fantastic!
Now these are some real serious mustaches!! xo
Wow! Impressive!
They all seem so happy to be wearing a lipful!
ah oui superbes ces moustaches! merci isabelle! ca fait tellement sourire!
love that! i swear on my mustache...
amazing faces.
wow interesting indeed. And they all look so good.
I love the second photo - something about it.
wow some "great" mustaches!
Enregistrer un commentaire