in english :
GINO's ORANGE CAKE
GINO's ORANGE CAKE
400 grs /4 cups flour
300 grs / 1 1/2 cup of sugar
300 grs / 1 1/2 cup of sugar
3 eggs +1 egg yolk
16 grs/ 4 tsp baking powder
1 lemon, zest
2/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all the ingredients together. Pour in a mould and cook it for 35 min Th 6/7 (= 200°C = 380°F)
(cover it with aluminium foil when it is golden color so that the top does not burn). Enjoy !!
***
et si vous voulez en savoir plus sur Gino,
vous pouvez lire la touchante histoire de Francesca, ici ...
and if you want to know more about Gino,
you can read the moving story of Francesca, here ...
Mix all the ingredients together. Pour in a mould and cook it for 35 min Th 6/7 (= 200°C = 380°F)
(cover it with aluminium foil when it is golden color so that the top does not burn). Enjoy !!
***
et si vous voulez en savoir plus sur Gino,
vous pouvez lire la touchante histoire de Francesca, ici ...
and if you want to know more about Gino,
you can read the moving story of Francesca, here ...


16 commentaires:
Merci pour la recette. Impossible
d'activer le traducteur sur l'histoire de Gino. Tu m'en parleras lors de notre prochaine
connexion webcam. Bonne journée et
big bisous.
thank you for sharing!! I was hoping for the recipe. xo
merci pour la recette...je fonce lire l'histoire de Gino
ah bon! oui, moi aussi j'ai trouve tres tres touchante, l'histoire de gino. il m'a fait rappeler mon oncle italien qui lui aussi adorait faire la cuisine. merci pour la recette!
my mum used to make a cake similar to that....I enjoyed reading this post!
What a beautiful post, Isabelle! I'm so glad you enjoyed the cake - I'll be making it again this weekend :)
miam j'adore les gâteaux à l'orange (bien froids, et nappés de sirop de sucre). Je vais essayer ta recette! les photos sont très jolies, merci ;)
Une petite souris est passée par là ?
Allez... Joyeux 1er avriiiiiiiiiiil !
Bises, Flo
How I love that pretty blue plate under your lovely orange cake. :-) My Mum collects blue and white dishes and it makes me think of her. :-)
Une recette qui a l'air très bonne, merci!
Thanks so much for translating this recipe. I am having quest over next weekend who are from Italy. I can't wait to see if they like this.
Thank you! I can't wait to try it!
Yummy - I have to try the cake.
Gouté chez une copine qui l'avait notée de ton blog : je confirme Un régal !
Samantha
mmmmmhhhh !!!!
Just lovely! Could you help with a temperature for the oven please (I'm in Australia), as I've no idea what Th6/7 means. Thank you, Cath.
Enregistrer un commentaire