Twice a week here is what I make "on my kitchen counter" ...
Deux fois par semaine voilà ce que je fais "sur mon comptoir de cuisine" ...


it is not perfect but I am still working on it ...
il n'est pas encore parfait mais j'y travaille ...






it is not perfect but I am still working on it ...
il n'est pas encore parfait mais j'y travaille ...
and since I found this video, I want to try Jim's recipe ...
et depuis que j'ai trouvé cette vidéo, je veux essayer la recette de Jim ...
for more kitchen views, you can visit the other participants to the Jane's corner view
pour visiter d'autres cuisines vous pouvez passer chez les autres participants au corner view de Jane
pour visiter d'autres cuisines vous pouvez passer chez les autres participants au corner view de Jane

26 commentaires:
It looks great to me!
Looks like a really lovely bread, I use the recipe from Jamie oliver for my christmas/easter bread but ad a lot of things like raisins and nuts.
miam miam miam!
il est parfait qu'est-ce que tu racontes...
♥
Thank the lord for baking!
Il est 11h 15.... et tu me donnes déjà faim.... Dernier commentaire
avant mon départ dans le midi. Bonne semaine et bisous à toute la
famille.
il fait très envie...un tartine saucisson beurre...miam
Une belle lumière sur ton pain !
Look so great!
It looks wonderful. I think you have already master the art of bread making. xo
Looks so light and airy!
yum..that looks so good...well done
Appétissant !
Je sens l'odeur du pain, son craquant et son moelleux rien qu'avec tes photos.
J'adore l'odeur du pain qui cuit et qui embaume la maison, c'est merveilleux de pouvoir le faire aussi souvent !!!
you've made bread making look so effortless and beautiful! no stray flour about anywhere (which is not the case at my house!)
you will like the no-knead recipe - it's excellent and effortless. we ate alot of his bread and pizzas in NYC, you are inspiring me to do a post about his book!
a suivre!
what a beautiful post!
oh that crust!
I can practically smell that fresh-baked bread! Delicious!
I think it is beautiful AND perfect Isabelle. I am impressed!
I have been wanting to learn how to make bread forever. I have finally decided to sign up for a class (for my birthday) :^)!
what are you talking about? it looks PERFECT. if it tastes, half as yummy as it looks, job done.
mhmmmmmmmmm.... am loving the sight of that bread o'yours!!! what am i saying, i can smell it!
Une croute un peu plus épaisse, peut-être ??? ceci dit, le jour où j'arriverai à faire ce que tu fais, tu pourras prendre mes commentaires pour argent comptant !!
it looks so yummy.
I found your blog today from Passage Paradis and oh, I just love it. :-) Your photos on this post cheered me wonderfully and put a big smile on my face. How lovely to escape into the warmth and homeyness of your photos on this cold, gray day in Washington. :-)
Wonderful! I like the pink flower in the photo too.
Il est bien appétissant ce pain... et joli blog aussi :)
MMmm... ça donne faim! de mon côté aussi je fais mon pain mais avec la machine, alors pour tester pourras-tu me donner ta recette pour le faire à la main? C'est tellement mieux quand c'est fait maison.
Enregistrer un commentaire