mercredi 11 mai 2011

Jane's corner view - motion

"Motion" is the subject of the Jane's corner view for this week ...
"Mouvement" est le sujet du corner view de Jane pour cette semaine ...





1 big cushion + 1 mattress and let's play !!
happy CV day ...


the list of all the participants is HERE
la liste de tous les participants est LA

24 commentaires:

nadine paduart a dit…

oooooooooooh yeah!!!!!!!!!
music & motion = FUN
lovely pictures to prove that!!!!
makes my morning, loveys...
n♥

swig a dit…

enfant et mouvement sont des synonymes… que c'est joli! bonne journée mouvementée!

l i s e a dit…

on sent que vous vous êtes bien amusés
bon mercredi en mouvement

;) a dit…

Ah oui ! Quoi de plus beau que les enfants pour exprimer cette idée de mouvement ! Je pense qu'ils s'en sont donné à coeur joie pour t'aider à réaliser cette belle série.

tanïa a dit…

Ah, ça fait plaisir, c'est bien sur!! J'aime beaucoup la musique avec cette photos de mouvement, répand de la bonne humeur! :)

Li + Belle a dit…

This was certainly great fun for your children. I like the way I see the movements in the photos.

Maman Mamie-Chris a dit…

Déjà un an... les photos rendent bien aussi en noir et blanc... A refaire très bientôt.
Bisous.

RosaMaría a dit…

love the motion here... so much fun!

Joyce a dit…

Fun!!! I remember doing this as a kid, now a days I just fall into bed. xo

likeschocolate a dit…

Happiness!

Don a dit…

Joyful pics! Smiles all around.

Francesca a dit…

So much fun!

Menthe Blanche a dit…

C'est un beau mélange de mouvement et de bonne humeur. Sympa !

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem a dit…

I don't know a single child that does not love to bounce on a mattress / bed. Such fun.

flowtops a dit…

I waited for the music to end before commenting - dancing in my chair! So much fun!

lounatine a dit…

Elles sont chouettes ces photos!!

Violette... a dit…

Elles sont...géniales tes photos!!
Quelle energie!

G. E. Light a dit…

Très merveilleux. Kastrina and the Waves made my morning. I used to play Pete Townsend bouncing and windmilling on my childhood bed . . .

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

oooooooooooh that looks like fun

enjoy your weekend

Theresa a dit…

My girls are going to get ideas from this!

Ida/FarEastLogbook a dit…

Ah yes!!! I want to join!!

soisses-dasleben a dit…

GREAT - just great!

n a dit…

Woow, I love these photos! Looks fun!!

krisstl a dit…

le plaisir de sauter et de se laisser tomber sur quelque chose de moelleux :o) ça donne envie d'avoir 5 ans ;o)