"Exotic" is the subject of the Jane's corner view for this week ...
"Exotique" est le sujet du corner view de Jane pour cette semaine ...
"Exotique" est le sujet du corner view de Jane pour cette semaine ...
"Exotic" is the word I used to describe Poland when we arrived in Warsaw in 2009.
?? Exotic, Poland ... really ???
Yes, for our kids born in New Delhi and who spent their all life in India it was exotic to discover
the snow, the sled, the heater, the gloves and that the fireplace is not only for Santa Claus to
bring the Xmas gifts in !!
"Exotique" est le mot que j'utilisais pour décrire la Pologne quand nous sommes arrivés à Varsovie en 2009.
?? Exotique la Pologne ... vraiment ??
Oui, pour nos enfants nés à New Delhi et qui ne connaissaient que l'Inde c'était exotique de découvrir
la neige, la luge, le chauffage, les gants et que la cheminée ne sert pas
qu'au Père Noël pour amener les cadeaux !!
for more corner views, the list of the participants is here
pour d'autres corner views, la liste des participants est là
Yes, for our kids born in New Delhi and who spent their all life in India it was exotic to discover
the snow, the sled, the heater, the gloves and that the fireplace is not only for Santa Claus to
bring the Xmas gifts in !!
"Exotique" est le mot que j'utilisais pour décrire la Pologne quand nous sommes arrivés à Varsovie en 2009.
?? Exotique la Pologne ... vraiment ??
Oui, pour nos enfants nés à New Delhi et qui ne connaissaient que l'Inde c'était exotique de découvrir
la neige, la luge, le chauffage, les gants et que la cheminée ne sert pas
qu'au Père Noël pour amener les cadeaux !!
for more corner views, the list of the participants is here
pour d'autres corner views, la liste des participants est là


24 commentaires:
a chacun son "exotique". et pour moi aussi, nee en hawaii, la neige etait tellement exotique!
Both India and Poland sound exotic to me! I am from New Zealand . . . which I guess may seem quite exotic to some people but does not feel very exotic to me :-)
C'est vrai que tout dépend de son référentiel...
Sympa ta photo!
Pour nous aussi cette Pologne nous a paru exotique!!! Mais on se fait tout à fait aux tongs fourrées!!!!!
Bisous du Nord de la Pologne où la neige n'est plus très loin....
i have never been to poland or to india....but the way you describe it, snow can be exotic too!
I'd love to live in a place where snow would seem an exotic (and distant) thing!:)
yes, i can understand that new can be exotic ! i love that.
here is mine ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/exotic-corner-view.html
ps ... are those 'fluffy' flip flops ? how wonderful !!
yes, i can understand that new can be exotic ! i love that.
here is mine ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/exotic-corner-view.html
ps ... are those 'fluffy' flip flops ? how wonderful !!
D'accord avec toi, tout peut être exotique... tout dépend où l'on vit.
Et les tongs en fourrure sont le comble de l'exotisme, c'est certain ;))
Seems you live an exotic life! ;o)
I'm loving the exotic slippers and dreaming of them on my feet. xo
Touchant !
Exotic can be interpreted so many different ways, depending upon your perspective!
Une belle illustration !
je comprends, c'est toujors la différence et la nouveauté qui font l'exotisme... J'adore les tongs !!!!
I am quite happy that snow has become more exotic in my life :)
I guess it does come down to perspective. Snow is special to me and I would miss it if I were to move to a place where it didn't occur, but I don't consider it exotic. However, I probably would if I had never experienced it before. Interesting.
You're certainly experiencing a completely different world--what a wonderful opportunity!
I wish snow was more exotic and less a winter certainty!
Poland and India are both exotic to me. What lucky children to have experienced such varied cultures, etc.
l exotisme est vite partout...ailleurs de la ou l'on est
Et moi decouvrir tes image de Pologne m'offre souvent de l'exotisme a l'etat pur
bises californiennes
Emma from SF
From New Delhi to Poland - that's a big difference. I think the difference is really exotic.
That is funny that you thought Poland was exotic because most of us think of India as being exotic. I guess it is all perspective isn't it!
exotic is indeed a personal concept, but the good thing is never stop to marvel at it!
you've just prooved the point that ALL things are exotic, really.
n♥
Enregistrer un commentaire