mercredi 17 février 2010

Jane's corner view - wisdom from an elder

This week the subject of Jane's corner view is "wisdom from an elder"
Cette semaine le sujet du corner view de Jane est "sagesse d'un ainé"

My grand mother used to say "keep warm feets and you will never be cold" ...
Ma grand mère avait l'habitude de dire "garde les pieds au chaud et tu n'auras jamais froid" ...

Anna Emilia's picture
Anna Emilia has the perfect slippers for it ...
Anna Emilia a les parfaits chaussons pour ça ...

the list of all corner view participants is here
la liste de tous les participants au corner view est là

23 commentaires:

et lille oejeblik - a little moment a dit…

so true :) and what cute woolen slippers. (oh, and i love your rug on the floor, beautiful colors)

Bree a dit…

she's right!
great pic!

Unknown a dit…

So true! Love ther rug too...

toblorone a dit…

la mienne disait la même chose..:-)
Mignons chaussons...

Kenza a dit…

too sweet! and yes true!

jane a dit…

so true. those slippers do look cozy:)

isabelle a dit…

Adorable ces chaussons!
Elle avait drôlement raison :)

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem a dit…

How right she was. I hate my feet being cold. i have the most unattractive slippers ever that my Huzz hates, but they do keep my toes snuggly and warm in my chilly house.

erika a dit…

Ha...such a great picture!!

Theresa a dit…

Cute slippers!

Bichos da Matos a dit…

Trop drôle, j'ai pensé à ça...ma grand mère disait tout le temps "si on a froid aux pieds on a froid par tout" :)

Lollipop a dit…

j’aime les mots ta grand-mère et je veux juste les mêmes chaussons!!!

Joyce a dit…

Very true in many levels. xo

Janis a dit…

Oh I love those slippers!!! Your grandmother was right...I wrap my feet in a heating pad when I am feeling extra cold :^)

sarah a dit…

This is cute.. your slippers and the quote from your Grandmother. I will remember that. My feets are cold as I write. I needs to warm them.

Emily a dit…

Those slippers are perfect! And, such good advice...especially for those of us who walk on COLD tile floors!

Nicola a dit…

she right! beautiful!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

kimmie a dit…

cute slippers! they would warm anyone's footsies :)

24 rue L a dit…

Et c'est pour cela que nous avons hérités de cartons entiers de chaussettes pur laine!

Daan a dit…

hihi, warm and so funny feet!

Emma a dit…

c'etait ma prof de piano ( ex chanteuse d'opera) qui disait
qui sait garder ses pieds au chaud, jamais le froid n'attrapera sa gorge.
dis ta grand mere elle etait pas prof de piano??
;-)
Emma from San Francisco

Palmer and Co a dit…

Yes! I live by these words!

kristina - no penny for them a dit…

oh i wish... my feet have been icy cold for weeks, no matter what i do! i sometimes even make a hot water bottle and put it under my desk, then rest my feet in double socks and slippers on top...