joli comme toujours ton calendrier isabelle!et le weekend - "a grand day out"! (en fait deux!)merci pour ton propos de m'envoyer des papiers decoupes polonais. t'es trop gentille!que puis-je t'envoyer de L.A. en remerciement?email me? passagesparadis@hotmail.combisous!
oh what a nice idea- thank you- I cannot believe how quickly Jan went by! All the best to you!
ah, jollie.thank god february is here. only it started with a drab grey bleh day but I'm choosing to ignore that. the winter's nearly over. yay.
ça faisait un petit moment que je n'étais pas passée par là... c'est toujours aussi beau!
Lovely colours for grey days..I need a sunny february...will print it just now, thanks so much...Any spring swap? need something from the south?
That window is so pretty, so much detail in that wood-work.Happy weekend!
Enregistrer un commentaire
6 commentaires:
joli comme toujours ton calendrier isabelle!
et le weekend - "a grand day out"! (en fait deux!)
merci pour ton propos de m'envoyer des papiers decoupes polonais. t'es trop gentille!
que puis-je t'envoyer de L.A. en remerciement?
email me? passagesparadis@hotmail.com
bisous!
oh what a nice idea- thank you- I cannot believe how quickly Jan went by! All the best to you!
ah, jollie.
thank god february is here. only it started with a drab grey bleh day but I'm choosing to ignore that. the winter's nearly over. yay.
ça faisait un petit moment que je n'étais pas passée par là... c'est toujours aussi beau!
Lovely colours for grey days..I need a sunny february...will print it just now, thanks so much...
Any spring swap? need something from the south?
That window is so pretty, so much detail in that wood-work.
Happy weekend!
Enregistrer un commentaire